Native Collagen Chocolate Bark
This Native Collagen Chocolate Bark is the ultimate in healthy beauty boosting chocolate treats. Combining antioxidant-rich Native Collagen powder, along with polyphenol-rich cacao powder, this is a beautiful nourishing snack or dessert for the whole family. We love that this is recipe is low-GI, gluten free and dairy free. Try experimenting with different toppings including desiccated coconut, goji berries or activated roasted nuts and seeds! Enjoy.
Recipe courtesy plant based chef Julie Mitsios
- 1/3 cup cacao butter
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon Edible Beauty Native Collagen Powder
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- Pinch Celtic salt
- A few drops vanilla
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- Freeze dried berries to garnish
- Place the cacao butter, nut butter, cacao powder, collagen powder, brown rice syrup, Celtic salt and vanilla in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Stir in the desiccated coconut.
- Spread out onto baking paper.
- Garnish with freeze dried berries.
- Freeze for 30 minute or until set.
- Take out slice and enjoy! Store remaining slices in the refrigerator for a week.