Golden Glow Beauty Smoothie Recipe
Image: Stocksy / Marty Sans
This beautiful and brightly hued smoothie is as good for you as it is pretty! Using the Edible Beauty No. 4 Golden Glow Beauty Tea as the liquid base comes with the benefits of a variety of herbs that support your skin in three key ways. burdock and cleavers assist in purifying and detoxifying, licorice and red clover may assist in supporting the body's natural hormone balance, and nettle acts as a nourisher, providing minerals to support the skin’s hydration. Add to the blend the star ingredient turmeric, which creates the rich golden colour and is a powerful anti-inflammatory, and this smoothie will have you radiating!
Makes: 1 smoothie
- 250ml No. 4 Golden Glow Beauty Tea, chilled
- 1 medium frozen banana, chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango, chunks
- 1-2 teaspoons turmeric (depending on taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Handful of raspberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut flakes
- Brew your No. 4 Golden Glow Beauty Tea according to instructions ahead of time and leave to chill in the fridge.
- Set aside the raspberries and coconut flakes, then add all remaining ingredients to a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and thick. Adjust the consistency as desired by adding more liquid or fruit if needed.
- Pour into a glass and top with raspberries and coconut flakes.
- Enjoy immediately for an inside out golden glow!