Rose Oat Bath Recipe
This rose bath petal bath is the perfect gift of love to yourself or to someone special or to you both! Keep the salts in a resealable glass container for repeat pampering bliss. The addition of oats in this bath mix makes your bath water milky and silky – perfect for soothing dry and irritated skin.
– One cup dried rose petals
– 5 mls rose essential oil
– 1/3 cup baking soda
– 1 cup Epsom salts
– 2/3 cup quick oats
- Mix all ingredients except for rose petals in a large bowl. Mix well so that rose oil covers the ingredients.
- Transfer into a glass jar layering the salt with a layer of rose petals.
- Place a big scoop of the finished mix into hot water and revel in the beautiful silky sensation on your skin.
- For additional indulgence pop on your Coco Bliss Intensive Repair Creme.
Leave a comment