DIY Goddess Pampering Experience
Illuminate and activate your inner glow with our DIY goddess pampering experience...
Image via Pinterest
We all love to be pampered! At Edible Beauty Australia, we believe you should be doing so regularly, from a luxurious daily skincare routine, to taking time to yourself to do things that nourish your soul.
Upping your self care game by adding a complete pampering session at least once a week is something we cannot recommend highly enough when it comes to boosting your beauty and rejuvenating your body and mind. We have created our DIY Goddess Pampering Experience so you can really treat yourself without even leaving the house!
Get ready to revel in the ultimate at home "spa" indulgence by following these steps to inside-out beauty bliss...
1. Start with an elixir. Prepare yourself a beauty-boosting drink such as a teaspoon of Native Plant-Based Collagen Powder stirred into water or a cup of tea (we love beginning our pamper sessions with No.1 Green Goddess Detox or No. 2 Fountain of Youth). Savour it and breath deeply, bringing yourself into a calm and relaxed state for your treatment.
2. Wipe away makeup. Remove any make-up on your skin using & Pure Enchantress Make-Up Remover Oil. Massage oil onto dry skin and then remove with warm wash cloth or & Eco Enchantress Make-Up Remover Puffs.
3. Cleanse. Using No.1 Belle Frais Cleansing Milk - cleanse face, neck and décolletage, adding water for a milky emulsion. Apply across the chin, cheeks, nose and forehead. Wipe over skin with clean side of your eco puff or wash cloth.
4. Exfoliate. Using & Desert Lime Flawless Micro Exfoliant – massage around the chin area, cheeks, nose and forehead working the micro grains of rice over the skin in circular motions to buff away old skin cells. Add water when the exfoliant starts to feel a bit dry to allow you to continue working it over the face for a thorough sloughing effect. After a few minutes, or when your skin feels smooth, use water and your rinsed cloth, sponge or puff to remove it from your face.
5. Tone. Using No. 2 Citrus Rhapsody Toner Mist - soak in cotton to cover eyes for 1-2 mins, mist on face and finger pat gently on whole face & neck to hydrate. Tip: apply toner in between every step of treatment if your skin is in need of more intense hydration
6. Mask up! Depending on what you have in your Edible Beauty arsenal and your skin needs, select either Bloom of Youth Infusion Sheet Mask (anti-ageing action), & Coco Bliss Intensive Repair (replenish dry skin with intense hydration), or & Sleeping Beauty Purifying Mousse (clear pores and combat lacklustre complexion). Apply to face following instructions of your chosen mask and leave on for 15-20 minutes, then remove.
7. Serum magic. We love to slather our No.3 Exotic Goddess Ageless Serum across all of the face and décolletage. Tip: include the lips as it has collagen-boosting action which can help to plump them up! Avoid the under-eye area. To target specific skincare concerns, you can also use one of the Booster serums, applied before No.3: Turmeric Beauty Latte (for brightening/pigmentation or on breakout areas), Probiotic Radiance Tonic (for redness and hypersensitivity) or Deep Sea Collagen Elixir (for combating fine lines/wrinkles).
8. Eye bright. Apply & Gold Rush Eye Cream massaging from the inside of the eye area out gently patting down around the orbital bone and then apply it around the eyes. Take care not to rub. Tip: continue this motion to drain the lymph/fluid around the eye area.
9. Finishing touch. Complete your DIY facial with your hydration of choice: No.4 Vanilla Silk Hydrating Lotion or No.4+ Tinted Vanilla Silk Hydrating Lotion, or if your skin is tight or prone to dryness, opt for & Coco Bliss Intensive Repair or & Snowflower llluminating Face Oil.
10. Wrap it up with a beauty tea! You can never have too much tea (in our humble opinion). Enjoy a post treatment brew of No.4 Golden Glow for that inside out radiance boost. Tip: if you do your pampering session in the evening and are ready to wind down, have a cup of No.3 Sleeping Beauty to soothe your mind and prepare for a rejuvenating slumber.